about . me . note
- a personal travel notes almost forgotten
- a recollection of past trips, on or off the saddle but definitely more fun with the wheels!
- random thoughts rediscovered in neglected photos folders & notes, accumulated over time since departure at the end of journey, waiting to be extracted out of my memories till now… or who knows when?
- ardent reader and collector of adventure travel books and motorcycle documentary, enough for some to collect dust and waiting to be unseal.
- note to self : at some point… stop reading (and watching) , pack up and
writeride your own…
“don’t just read , ride your own”
don’t just read . ride your own – was the tagline to myself until 4th June 2017.
embarking on the next phase of my riding & traveling journey. I will need a new slogan to inspire my stories ahead …
“every story . has a journey”
It has been a tough years for travelers. The pandemic confined us with our own border and make us losing direction in our very own comfort zone. Perhaps this is a good time to reflect and comtemplate the road we’ve pass and the journey ahead…
I will be retiring this tagline on 14th September 2021 and advocate an old quote of mine. It just fits the right moment we are confronting right now.